New York Wedding Photographer.

I spent hours on wedding related discussion forums poring over threads about colour schemes and sugared almonds. I could never have done it ...

A Lighthearted Bride's Guide to Planning Your Wedding


I spent hours on wedding related discussion forums poring over threads about colour schemes and sugared almonds. I could never have done it without those girls, they were my saviour! As a result, I feel I am suitably qualified (or at least I hope I am) to comment on what is most definitely one of the most stressful events you will ever plan in your life. I've put together some very candid hints and tips to help you in planning your Big Day. I'm not writing this to save you money, more to save your sanity. Although you may not agree with some of my suggestions, or even any of them I hope that you at least take away with you one or two handy tips. creative wedding photographer
Do not scrimp on your wedding dress. I really cannot emphasize this enough. It's the one and only dress in your life that you deserve to splurge on. It's the dress you've dreamed about since you were a little girl. So here's what happens. You start off with a budget in mind - well scrap that for a start and double it. If I had a pound for the amount of brides I've spoken to who have entered the doors of a bridal boutique only to find their dream dress is five hundred pounds more expensive than their budget will allow, well let's just say I'd be a very rich lady. So what do you do? You try it on of course (just out of curiosity, to see if it fits, it's not like you are going to buy it is it?). You then shimmy towards the mirror and BINGO - you are in love. But damn, it's way too expensive. Your heart sinks as you take it off and try and put it out of your mind but that damn dress keeps creeping back in. You've found nothing like it anywhere else, you've scoured eBay and the local paper but nothing comes close. It made you feel a million dollars; a princess, it knocks ten pounds off you and then realisation hits you....YOU SIMPLY MUST HAVE THAT DRESS! So, what do you do? What can you do? It's very, very simple ladies. You jiggle the budget around and you buy it. You will never regret that decision. New York Wedding Photographer in New York City
Do buy well fitting comfortable shoes. Yes, I know that sounds incredibly boring but honestly you will be so glad you did. As opposed to your dress I really don't think it's necessary to spend hundreds of pounds on shoes for your wedding day. Honestly, believe me when I say, nobody is interested in your shoes apart from you. Okay, those Louboutins may be crying out to be displayed on your tootsies but nobody will know they are Louboutins apart from your fashion conscious friends. Imagine your dismay when you overhear your Great Aunt Maud saying she saw three pairs for a tenner down at her local Shoe Express? The colour will drain from your face. A well fitting, fashionable high street bridal shoe is all you need. I'd also not go any higher than three and a half inches for your heel, unless you fancy tripping over down the aisle - not a good look. gay wedding photographer nyc

#weddingNewYorkCity #artlook #NewYorkCity #fineart #love #romantic #weddingphotographer #style #photographer_portfolio
Share This

0 comments: